This tour includes:
- Port Zante (In front of Kay's Fine Jewellery)
- City of Basseterre
- Timothy Hill Lookout
- Beach Excursion
- Light Refreshments Served
The Caribbean is blessed with countless beaches and St. Kitts is home to some of the most beautiful ones. While in port we recommend you visit some of these gems. They begin with a short drive through the capital city, Basseterre, and then onwards towards your chosen beach.
The City/Ocean Beach Splash Snorkel and South Friars Beach Tour presents a particularly exciting journey adventure. On this unique tour of St. Kitts you will:
- Take a drive through the capital city of Basseterre.
- View old churches, West Indian cottages, traditional French architecture and Victorian structures.
- As you leave Basseterre, pass the Cenotaph and look across the Caribbean Sea for views of Nevis on a clear day.
- Palms Courts yard a sight of beautiful setting
- Drive past the Governor Residence.
- Enroute to the international highway where one can view government places like airport, sugar factory, electricity department etc.
- We continue with a stop on the Timothy Hill in the resort area of Frigate Bay. There you will be graced with sweeping views of the eastern coast, where the tumultuous Atlantic Ocean meets with the calm Caribbean Sea. This tour will not only give you an inkling of why this remarkable island was so precious to both the British and the French, but it will also help you understand why Kittitians are so proud of St. Kitts.
- The last stop at Cockleshell (Reggae beach) where you can snorkel, enjoy water sports, and sample tasty local cuisine from any of the bars or restaurants that line the beach. After the meal perhaps you may want to simply sit and enjoy the spectacular view of our sister island Nevis.
This tour activity level is consider to be effortless, no need to worry over anything just come with your camera and get ready to have fun in the sun. It doesn’t get any better than this while visiting St.Kitts.
The cost for the tour is $25USD per person. Light refreshments will be served on the tour, so let’s have fun in the sun on a unspoilt Caribbean destination.